Happy Birthday to Me!


We are celebrating my day a day early because PIBC celebrates its beginning in 1976 (called PIBC Days) starting later today and continuing to Sunday. We had a special breakfast courtesy of Marisol (not pictured), and I thank God for my beautiful wife and adorable children Joel and Amelia. This is my 44th year of life, and I want to make this next year (my last at PIBC) count for the Lord. Robert Downey, Jr. also celebrates his 44th on April 4, so if you see him, wish him a Happy Birthday, too. Hasta luego!

Comments

Elizabeth said…
Happy Birthday from Hershey!
Bill said…
Wishes for all the best, Senor Farnsworth.
Thank you. I didn't realize the significance of being 44 on 4-4. Wow!

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye Guam, Alii Palau!

Amelia says, "Goodbye, Long Hair!"

GOOD THINGS HAPPENING 3