A Day for Biking

Yesterday my friend Lenin invited me to go biking with him.   We started at 7 AM and finished at 9:45 AM.  It was a bit longer than I expected, and a bit more strenuous also, but I survived, and it was good to spend the time with him.  He is not a Christian, but he is seeking.  He lives in Cotacachi, the town where I pastor the church, so we rode from Cotacachi to Otavalo, over back roads.
 Here is Lenin with two thumbs up.  This is mineral water directly from the Cotacachi volcano.

Another shot of me.  Can you note the exhaustion?  And we went on for another hour and a half after this break.

Cooling off before continuing.

And then in the afternoon we went biking to the park with Joel and Amelia.  Marisol rented a bike, and I pushed the twins around in their stroller.



Amelia looking for something in the stroller.


Elías and Amelia

Joel and his bike!  It was a fun day of biking adventures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye Guam, Alii Palau!

Amelia says, "Goodbye, Long Hair!"

GOOD THINGS HAPPENING 3