Special People




Here are some pictures of special people. In the first picture Amelia poses with her cousin Zoe. They are enjoying taxos, a kind of fruit that I have seen only in Ecuador. Come and visit us and you an taste it for yourself. I love that picture of the two of them.

In the middle picture our family and Zoe enjoy some time with Sra. Virginia, a good friend and helper to Marisol's family. She has worked with them for years, planting corn, washing dishes, roasting guinea pig. She is now 92-years-old. I met her back in 1999, the summer of my Latin American tour to Peru, Ecuador and Mexico, one of the fringe benefits of being a teacher.

The last picture shows my mother-in-law and our niece Cloe, who just turned six-months-old. She is cuter than cute and loves to stare at me. We all love her to pieces. Who wouldn't?

Comments

Jen said…
I love reading about and seeing pictures of the special people in your lives!
And we LOVE hearing from special people like YOU. Thanks so much, Jen. Love to you and Scott from ALL OF US.

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye Guam, Alii Palau!

Amelia says, "Goodbye, Long Hair!"

GOOD THINGS HAPPENING 3