MINTS



One of my responsibilities with Liebenzell Mission USA in Ecuador is coordinating the theological classes in Ecuador for Miami International Seminary (MINTS). I work closely with the MINTS office in Quito. Every two month we offer another course. They begin with an eight-hour Saturday session, then I work with the students for four Saturday afternoons with their homework and questions, and then we finish with a test the fifth week and the students need to write an essay. We offer Bachelors and Masters degrees with international accreditation. Although it involves much work, I really enjoy the interaction with the students and the visiting professors.

On October 29, 2011, we received a course entitled "Liturgy: Worship in the Church" from Nick Lamme who serves as a pastor in Costa Rica. It was a worthwhile and enriching day, and the students and I continue to grapple during our weekly tutoring sessions with the principles Nick shared with us.

God has blessed me with the opportunity to use the educational experience that I gained with Pacific Islands Bible College/Pacific Islands University in Guam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye Guam, Alii Palau!

Amelia says, "Goodbye, Long Hair!"

GOOD THINGS HAPPENING 3