Please pray for my family


You have now survived the longest blogless period of "Farnsworth Forum." I sincerely apologize. If I were you, I would have given up long ago on another post. That's why I'm glad I'm not you, because you're back, and so am I. Isn't that wonderful?
As of April 4 I'm now a year older sans the wiser part. I am heading to Chuuk, another island, tomorrow for a four-day stint. I'll be helping to give the TOEFL (English) test to prospective PIU students. Please pray for my colleague and fellow traveller Delight as well as for my family in my absence. Thanks much.
More to come soon (and I don't mean another three month wait).

Comments

Joyleen Haser said…
Is that your first visit to Chuuk? Hope you enjoyed it. Did you have time to go scuba dive? hehehe..give ur family my best regards..
Hi there, yes it was my first time and hopefully not the last. I did snorkle a bit and saw some nice fish. Rained pretty much the whole time, though. How are you doing? God bless.

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye Guam, Alii Palau!

Amelia says, "Goodbye, Long Hair!"

GOOD THINGS HAPPENING 3