Back in the Saddle Again



Hi there, I've returned from Chuuk and back to my "old tricks." I'm taking the male graduating seniors out to eat little by little. On Monday night I went to Michelle's Coffee Shop with Hansen, Judson, Hipper and Jeff. We had a lovely time celebrating together. God has been good to give me time with so many wonderful men to befriend and mentor AND learn from. Thanks, God!

Before going on to eat, I helped with PIU Work Day (see photos above). Inca, Machinta, Jake, Gloria, Kita and Doug were some of my "coworkers." Don't they look cool. We raked and collected leave. Thanks to all the PIU students for a job well done. Now they have finals and papers due next week. Please pray for them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye Guam, Alii Palau!

Amelia says, "Goodbye, Long Hair!"

GOOD THINGS HAPPENING 3