New Cousin on the Way!

We received word today that my sister-in-law Sherry is going to have another baby in July. Joel is hoping that his new cousin will share his and Grandma's birthday (July 11). This picture is from our visit to West Virginia to see them in July 2007. Emily and Abby are also in the picture. Please join us in praying for a healthy pregnancy.


Joel really loved his time with the cousins Luke, Emily and Lauren . Of course, living here in Guam he doesn't have much opportunity to be with them.
Here I am with my brother Mark and nephew Luke. Mark and I were challenging each other to jump off the railroad tressel. I did it two times, the second time to try to overcome my fear. Not sure if I was successful or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye Guam, Alii Palau!

Amelia says, "Goodbye, Long Hair!"

GOOD THINGS HAPPENING 3