Day After Christmas Party

My colleague Hiob organized a campus Christmas party for December 26. All of us shared a wonderful time.

A special delight for the Micah, Joel, Amelia and Jireh-lynn were the gifts sent by Daisy's parents' church, the Southern Baptist Church of Susanville, CA. Thank you all for your generosity.

Hiob led us in some opening comments and songs.

A Micronesian event would never be complete without copious amounts of food. It gave my parents an oppportunity to enjoy local food such as sashimi. Yum!

Here Dad displays the world's smallest ice cream cone.

We all played Musical Chairs. Joel almost won, unlike me. I was the first player out of the game. Oh well! Maybe I'll fare better in 2009.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye Guam, Alii Palau!

Amelia says, "Goodbye, Long Hair!"

GOOD THINGS HAPPENING 3