Stimulating the Economy

One thing I've been doing to stimulate the economy this semester is take the guys out to eat. It has been great fun. They have been volunteering to clean our classroom building every weekday morning at 6:00 am, and I believe that their hard work deserves a small reward. You've probably heard the saying, "One good turn deserves another." Well, I want to put that into practice. Last night Joe, Tjay and Jeremiah joined me for supper at Denny's. We even received free soup because our meal was slow in arriving. That was a first for me. Thanks, PIBC guys, for the hard work and the good company. And remember: we're helping the economy to recover. . .hopefully. (By the way, gas is down to $2.999 a gallon now after hitting the five-dollar mark earlier this year.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye Guam, Alii Palau!

Amelia says, "Goodbye, Long Hair!"

GOOD THINGS HAPPENING 3