2nd Annual Christmas Chapel

I supervised the PIBC chapel program on Friday, December 12, but I had much help from my friends. Read on!

Gloria read the results of a Christmas Mad Lib after "How to Wrap a Christmas Present," with great effect.

Joyce and I played a Christmas medley duet. My mother was very kind when she said, "I heard only a couple mistakes." Good thing she didn't have the sheet music in front of her!!! Thanks, Joyce, for your participation and patience!
My English students (from left, Grace, Erten, Joe, and Mavrick) helped me to present a rendition of Luke 2:1-20.

I performed a dramatic reading of O Henry's "The Gift of the Magi" and sang the Glad song "One Quiet Moment" about Mary and Joseph's quest to Bethlehem and parenthood.

Back by popular demand was the Von Trapp Farnsworth Family singing "Mi burrito sabanero," which recounts the story of a young donkey on his way to Bethlehem to visit the baby Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye Guam, Alii Palau!

Amelia says, "Goodbye, Long Hair!"

GOOD THINGS HAPPENING 3