Ned's First Ecuador Seminary Course, EVANGELISM AND CHRISTIAN TESTIMONY









 
 

 Thanks so much for praying for me and my seminary course on Saturday in Quito.  There were 24 students and we had a great time together learning more about how to share our faith in Jesus Christ with people who desperately need God's love in their lives.  I finished 30 minutes early, which I suppose is better than going late, but I need to tweak the course a bit for my second "go" this coming Saturday from 8 AM to 5 PM in Ibarra.  There was some controversy over some of the points, which made for some lively discussion.  Certainly not boring, to be sure.  Some of the pictures show the students while they were doing their group work and sharing their testimonies with their partners.
God also took care of Marisol, Joel, Amelia, Jacob and Elías.  I needed to go on Friday and stay over in Quito because the course started early on Saturday AM.  I had a wonderful time in Quito with the Miami International Seminary Ecuador staff and the students.
Thanks again for all the prayer support.  GOD ANSWERED.  And please keep praying for the course this Saturday in Ibarra.  Then we have the follow-up classes for four weeks in a row to go over the reading assignments and field work.  The students need to practice with people the things that we learned together.  An evangelism course is only successful when we practice what we learn.
To God be the glory!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye Guam, Alii Palau!

Amelia says, "Goodbye, Long Hair!"

GOOD THINGS HAPPENING 3