Regular Saturday Activities

On Saturday nights I attend the Bible Institute (Centro de Capacitacion Biblica). There are four levels of classes and each level has three fifty minute classes each week. Currently I serve as a substitute teacher for this semester (three semesters per year), and that is helping me to get to know many of the students in different levels. Teaching in this picture is our good friend Pastor Diego.

I participate in a Saturday morning men's Bible study called "Hombres de honor" (Men of Honor). It has been a blessing to get to know some of the men at my church through this ministry. Teaching in this picture is Pastor Enrique, Marisol's uncle and the best man in our wedding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye Guam, Alii Palau!

Amelia says, "Goodbye, Long Hair!"

GOOD THINGS HAPPENING 3