Beauty and the Beast



On the night before my ordination exam we attended a performance of Disney's Beauty and the Beast at Berks Christian School. Although some people seemed surprised that I was there, I knew that I didn't want to spend the night before my ordination cramming like a college student. We enjoyed the show very much, except the wolves who literally had Joel and Amelia jumping up out of their seats.

It was great fun to see Kate Lebo in the role of Belle. She had played Gretl in The Sound of Music when I played the priest in 2000 during my stint as the Spanish teacher at Berks Christian. She and the rest of the cast performed enthusiastically and beautifully, or should I say beastly!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye Guam, Alii Palau!

Amelia says, "Goodbye, Long Hair!"

GOOD THINGS HAPPENING 3