Farnsworth Chapel Pictures

The Von Trapp Farnsworths sang last December in our Third Annual Farnsworth Family Christmas Chapel. Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh!!!

And we did a skit complete with a rap. Don't Melissa, Rob, Jen and I look snazzy?!? We had so much fun. It didn't matter that we couldn't rap very well!

Then in March I presented a chapel about servanthood based on John 13 and the vintage Glad song "Servant of Servants." I washed the feet of four of our students: Doug, Everly, Joses, and Terrick.

I have really enjoyed being able to speak and present during the PIU chapel times.

Leeman was a big help for our Farewell Chapel on April 27. He played the guitar and helped set up. I will miss him. He went with us on the missions trip to Palau two summers ago. This summer he will tour with the Voices of Micronesia group from PIU. They will be in CA, TX, and AZ for nine weeks. Please pray for them.

I sang a few of my own songs and some favorite songs. We also had a slideshow of pictures from our time in Guam.

We try to make our chapels family affairs. Amelia and Joel sang the "Guam Hymn." Guam is really the only "home" they have ever known, so it was a fitting tribute from them.
Marisol shared some of the things that she is thankful for in Guam. I was really happy that she spoke in chapel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye Guam, Alii Palau!

Amelia says, "Goodbye, Long Hair!"

GOOD THINGS HAPPENING 3