Bayview Teacher Training


Our church, Bayview Baptist, asked me to teach a four-hour session for the children's ministry workers last month. In the morning session we looked at ways to make the Bible lesson more dynamic and interactive. For this session I gleaned most of the information from material prepared by our Liebenzell colleague and dear friend in Ecuador, Gyongyver Luz. Of course, I translated it from Spanish to English!!! I give thanks to God for all that she taught me during our time in Ecuador. Everyone raved about the morning session.
For the afternoon I shared techniques that have worked for me in sharing the gospel with children. Again, much of what I presented I received from a training for a Child Evangelism Fellowship camp. It is always a pleasure to share what I've learned with others for God's glory. Thanks to each person who participated. As I told them during the training, I know that they were not there because they didn't have anything else to do. It is a commitment, and that mean a lot to me as the presenter. To God be the glory!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye Guam, Alii Palau!

Amelia says, "Goodbye, Long Hair!"

GOOD THINGS HAPPENING 3