Special PIBC Groups

The PIBC traveling team is a group that represents the college at area churches. Not only do they sing marvelously, but they also perform skits, share testimonies and preach short messages. I had the privilege two Sundays ago to serve as their driver at Andersen Air Force Base Chapel. They always make me proud to be part of PIBC. Congratulations to them and to their leaders Delight and Evelyn Suda.

Some other special people in our lives are the members of the Palau Summer Missions Team that Melissa and I are co-advising. Marisol, the kids and I are planning to join them for at least part of their trip to Palau in June. Please pray for them as they are busy raising support for this purpose. If any of you would like to support them in this effort, please contact me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye Guam, Alii Palau!

Amelia says, "Goodbye, Long Hair!"

GOOD THINGS HAPPENING 3