View from High

Hi all!
We finally have internet access at the house. Last week a man from Mariana's Cable Vision came to install. I asked him to tell me if he needed help with anything. He looked surprised that I offered, but he did ask me to help him run cables. Just call me "Ned the Cable Guy." I didn't get to go up on the roof that day.


Two days ago I did to retrieve one of Joel's balls that I accidentally threw up on the roof.

Here is the pseudo view of the ocean from our roof. Too many trees in the way! I'll have to get our friend Joyce over here with her power saw.

This is a view of our neighbors' garden. They sell local produce at the flea market on Saturday mornings.

Amelia, Joel and Marisol pose for a birds' eye view picture. Such adventures we Farnsworths have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye Guam, Alii Palau!

Amelia says, "Goodbye, Long Hair!"

GOOD THINGS HAPPENING 3