Baccalaureate Island Style


Where can you have Baccalaureate sitting under a coconut tree? No, not on Gilligan's Island! At Pacific Islands Bible College, of course.

Here is a picture of my family with a governor's wife from the Republic of Palau (on the left); Anne Stinnette, who leads a Bible study for Marisol and Leah, the Dean of Men's wife on Friday afternoons; and Emeraech and Mesikt Oderiong's mother (on the right), here in Guam from Palau for graduation. Emeraech and Mesikt are twins and were two of my students in Evangelism class this semester. Emeraech will graduate tomorrow with her Associate of Arts in Biblical Studies, and Mesikt will follow next semester.

Please pray for me tomorrow as I will play at the graduation ceremony. I hope not to stumble too badly through "Pomp and Circumstance" and the hymns that I must play. I am terribly out of practice. Look for a full report coming soon to a blog near you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye Guam, Alii Palau!

Amelia says, "Goodbye, Long Hair!"

GOOD THINGS HAPPENING 3