13 Years and Counting

Sometimes I feel so behind that I am racing to keep up with the world.  That happened recently when I posted about my son Joel's birthday in July.  Well, here I am again, celebrating our thirteenth anniversary on the blog.  God has blessed my life so much through Marisol.  She is my friend, my confidant, my helpmate, my lover and my conscience at times, helping me see things about myself and my walk with God as well as my ministry that I cannot see myself...

On July 7 we celebrated thirteen years as man and wife.

Joel and Amelia were at a sleepover with some German volunteers, so we put Jacob and Elías to bed early and had a rare night at home alone.

So we decorated, dressed up, made a snack...

And went "out on the town" here in our own dining room.  It was nice to laugh together, reflect on the past and energize for the future.

Thanks, God, and thanks, Marisol, for the memories.  Now on to year fourteen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye Guam, Alii Palau!

Amelia says, "Goodbye, Long Hair!"

GOOD THINGS HAPPENING 3