Thank You

Thank you to those who have responded to my political posts. Please understand that I am trying to encourage positive dialogue regarding political issues. Personally I know that many Christians have been told to vote for certain candidates by high-ranking evangelical leaders and pastors based on certain important issues because I have been present at some of those meetings. While many Christians may take time to reflect on these endorsements before going to the polls and voting, others may not. May we as Christian citizens be informed about ALL of the issues and vote as our conscience tells us to, not because someone else tells us to vote a certain way. That is my prayer for the body of Christ on November 4.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye Guam, Alii Palau!

Amelia says, "Goodbye, Long Hair!"

GOOD THINGS HAPPENING 3