PIBC Basketball Fun

The men students and staff at PIBC participate in a basketball league on Fridays called "Friday Night Lights." We are all divided into four teams and play two games of four ten-minute quarters. This gives us all a chance to spend time together and release the pressure that tends to build up during the week. Some of us need an outlet to build up our skinny bodies. HA!

I play with Team # 4, the white team. From left Keiny, Doug (wearing grey, the nonconformist of our team), Kalvin and TJay. It provides great fun for me to relive my youthful days. I am improving with each game. Last week I even made a basket, although for some reason it couldn't be counted. I am not a basketball scholar, to be sure. Even with my improvement, I don't think Allen Iverson has anything to worry about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye Guam, Alii Palau!

Amelia says, "Goodbye, Long Hair!"

GOOD THINGS HAPPENING 3