REMEMBERING MOM AND DAD ON THEIR ANNIVERSARY
Sorry for taking almost a month break. I will report on what we've been up to in the coming days. Today I want to remember my beloved parents on what would have been their 69th anniversary. We celebrated their 60th anniversary at Keystone Villa in 2017. It was a blessed time and one of the last times that we spent with Dad before he passed away on March 23, 2018. Mom left us earlier this year on February 16, 2026. With their passing, I lost an important connection to Pennsylvania and the United States. I have been a missionary with Liebenzell USA since April 2001 and have not spent much time in the USA. A pilgrim of sorts, I suppose. Here are some photos for you, their first as man and wife on their wedding day in Norristown, PA, then a photo from their sixtieth anniversary, and, finally, their last photo together on February 14, 2018. Please celebrate the memories with me, thank you.



Comments